4. Try writing prompts. Maybe you need a new perspective. Reddit has a great community on sharing writing prompts.
6. Imitate a writer you love. Hunter S. Thompson would copy The Great Gatsby word for word in his spare time to slow down his reading and really understand the great novel.
7. Try outlining. Lay out how you want your writing to flow for a clearer understanding when it’s time to put pen to paper.
8. Edit edit edit. Don’t be afraid to go back and change your work. You can turn something ugly into something beautiful.
9. Simplify. Eliminate all those unnecessary words. Hemingway App is a great resource to do just that.