1. Falconry and Hawking: The Essential Handbook by Philip Golding — Exactly what any beginner should know about the wonderful sport of falconry and hawking.
2. 100 Deadly Skills by Clint Emerson — An operative’s guide to eluding pursuers, evading capture, and surviving any dangerous situation.
3. Getting Started: Long Exposure Astrophotography by Allan Hall — A primer and fully-formed practical guide for entering the world of long exposure astrophotography.
4. Itty-Bitty Toys by Susan B. Anderson — How to knit animals, dolls, and other playthings for kids.
5. The Complete Book of Bonsai by Harry Tomlinson — Detailed, illustrated instructions for created a basic bonsai.
6. American Sign Language Dictionary by Martin Sternberg — An illustrated abridgment of the most authoritative reference book on sign language, with well-written and easily understood instructions for the use of each sign.
7. Juggling for the Complete Klutz — The definitive text on juggling for the beginner.
8. Cheats, Cons, Swindles, and Tricks by Brian Bushwood — Learn bar tricks to help you scam a free drink.
9. Visual Guide to Lockpicking — The definitive guide for learning the art of lock picking.
10. Beginning Glass Blowing by Edward T. Schmid — A practical guide for the beginning glassblower.
11. The Little Book of Whittling by Chris Lubkemann — Learn how to create fun and useful objects with nothing more than a pocket knife and a twig.
12. The Parkour and Freerunning Handbook — A comprehensive, fully illustrated, four-color guide to parkour and free-running techniques, philosophy, and culture.
13. The Soapmaker’s Companion by Susan Miller Cavitch — A comprehensive guide to soapmaking with recipes, techniques, and know-how.