1. Find the right resources. The website learnspeakspanish.com has a list of useful links that can help you learn Spanish online.
2. Move to a Spanish speaking country. Immerse yourself in the language. By moving to a Spanish speaking country you won’t go a day without having interactions in the language you’re learning. While this might not be the most feasible option, it’s usually the most effective.
3. Read Living Language Spanish. The course includes 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning.
4. Try Pimsleur. Spend 30 minutes a day learning Spanish through audio lessons.
5. Sign up for a class. Your local community college surely offers courses on learning Spanish. If not, try an online course.