Here are five things I’ve enjoyed consuming this past week:
1. The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson — This book details the 1893 Chicago World’s Fair and the serial killer who thrived during it.
2. Radical Personal Finance Podcast — The podcast covers everything you need to know about personal finance. I particularly enjoyed the episode on becoming a millionaire off of a minimum wage Walmart salary.
3. Way of Life App — Track your habits by marking off the days you completed your task.
4. Casey Neistat’s Vlog — Casey is a filmmaker and startup founder who shares his life through his supremely edited YouTube videos. Check out his recent video of him snowboarding through New York City which epitomizes everything Casey Neistat.
5. Casio Classic Sport Watch — It’s cheap, durable, and exactly what I needed for my morning workout sessions.