1. The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.
2. The best time to start was a year ago. The second best time is now.
3. Work hard in silence. Let success make the noise.
4. A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but because of its persistence.
5. If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve gotta do something you’ve never done.
6. Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you what most.
7. The bigger the mountain, the better the view.
8. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
9. The hard work puts you where the good luck can find you.
10. If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done.
11. Yesterday you said tomorrow.
12. No matter how slow you are going, you are lapping everyone on the couch.
13. It’s not who you are that’s holding you back, it’s who you think you are.
14. Never confuse a single failure with a final defeat.
15. Do today what others won’t, so you can do tomorrow what others can’t.
16. What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
17. Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever.
18. If it’s important, you will find a way. If it’s not, you will find an excuse.
19. What you do today is important, you are exchanging a day of your life for it.
20. A year from now you will wish you started today.
21. It’s not about being better than someone else, it’s about being better than you used to be.
22. Do not give up. The beginning is always the hardest.
23. Be the person your dog thinks you are.
24. You can’t change what you refuse to confront.
25. A ship in a harbor is safe, but that is not what a ship is built for.