1. Exercise. Go for a walk. Go to the gym. Learn to rock climb.
2. Eat right. Eat three healthy meals daily.
3. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water.
4. Get your vitamin D. Go outside during the day to get some sun.
5. Take it easy on the drug and alcohol intake. If you smoke, quit. If you drink coffee, stop.
6. Don’t get so stressed. Identify what is stressing you out, and fix it.
7. Get enough sleep. It should be obvious by know, but you should try to get at least six hours of sleep nightly.
8. Get your blood tested. If the above doesn’t work, go to a doctor. There could be something very wrong.