1. Stay away from negative people. Do not let others bring you down.
2. Walk away from drama. Don’t get into screaming matches. Everybody comes out looking like a loser.
3. Never complain. Stay positive. No whining.
4. Recognize everybody has their troubles. You don’t know what is going on in others’ personal lives. If somebody is rude or flippant, just shrug it off.
5. Avoid stress. If the situation is out of your hands, then there is no reason to fret. If the situation is in your hands, then do something about it.
6. Eat a good meal, and get some sleep. It’s easy to get cranky when you are hungry and tired.