1. “I don’t have time” is the grown-up version of “the dog ate my homework.”
2. Motivation is fleeting. Discipline lasts forever.
3. If you’re tired of starting over, then stop giving up.
4. Take care of your body. It’s the only one you got.
5. Sweat is fat crying.
6. Every workout counts.
7. Someone busier than you is at the gym right now.
8. You only live once. You might as well be a badass.
9. A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs.
10. A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.