1. I will start tomorrow. No, you won’t. Do it now, or do it never.
2. I am just too busy. If the President has time to workout, you have time to workout.
3. I do not know where to start. The first step is showing up. Ask for help at the gym, or do some push-ups in the garage.
4. I’m just not the athletic type. You don’t have to be. Lifting and running requires little coordination. And like anything else in life, practice helps.
5. I don’t want to get too bulky. Getting yourself into the shape of a professional bodybuilder is a ton of work. Obsessive work. You will not get huge unless you drastically change your diet, and commit several hours daily to lifting weights.
6. I cannot afford a gym membership. You spend $100 on cable every month, and buy Starbucks every morning. Go to the gym.