1. Avoid excess. Take everything in moderation. Donuts. Work. Social time. Drinks. Don’t go overboard.
2. Prioritize your to-do list. Take the time every night to set your schedule for the next day.
3. Limit time wasters. Take half an hour to read your emails and get your social networking out of the way.
4. Absorb new information. Listen to podcasts. Listen to audiobooks. Read.
5. Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning. You’re groggy because you are dehydrated. Drink a glass of water, and get your lazy butt up.
6. Remember to walk around. Don’t sit around working for too long. Remember to get up and go for a stroll.
7. Take notes. Take notes constantly. Add things to your to-do list. Jot down business ideas. Write out a new fitness routine. Whatever it is, write out your thoughts.
8. Turn off the television. It’s a completely passive activity that does nothing for your body, brain, or goals.
9. Respect your body. Get exercise. Eat three healthy meals. Drink plenty of water. Do not neglect your body.