1. Be the person who is always doing something. An interesting person is an interested person. Take interest in things. Keep busy. Stay away from time wasting activities.
2. Avoid TV during the day. You should be taking advantage of the sunlight. Get outside and do something. Leave your Netflix binging for the night.
3. Make it your job to find fun activities. Look in your local newspaper for events in your hometown. Use websites like meetup.com and yelp.com to find things to do.
4. Go alone. Can’t find anyone to tag along? That’s okay. Meet people along the way. Make your own stories.
5. Get a new hobby. Take a swing dance class. Learn a new language. Take an improv class. Find something unique, something you have always wanted to do but were too afraid to try, and go do it.
6. Step out of your comfort zone. Do things that scare you a little. Open you mind to new experiences. You will be surprised what you are capable of. You might even find a new passion.
7. Be spontaneous. Hit the road on a whim. Don’t worry about perfecting every detail before setting off on your journey. If you do that, you won’t ever make it off the front porch.
8. Meet more people. There is a lot to learn from new people. New cultures and new people will expose you to things you would never normally experience.