1. Charisma on Command — Inspire, impress, and energize everyone you meet.
2. A Spy’s Guide to Thinking — Think ahead and make quick decisions.
3. Find Out Anything From Anyone, Anytime — Secrets of calculated questioning from a veteran interrogator.
4. The Official CIA Manual of Trickery and Deception — Step-by-step instructions to sleight of hand and trickery designed to thwart your enemy.
5. Spy the Lie — Former CIA officers teach you how to detect deception.
6. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion — The psychology of why people say “yes” and how to apply these understandings.
7. How to Disappear — Erase your footprints, leave false trails, and vanish without a trace.
8. Hacking: The Art of Exploitation — Learn to exploit holes in sloppy programming.
9. The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Private Investigating — A private investigator and former FBI agent shares his expertise on everything you need to track down people and information.
10. Sneakiest Uses for Everyday Things — How to use things you would find in a junk drawer to get you out of sticky situations.
11. Visual Guide to Lock Picking — The definitive guide for learning the art of lock picking.
12. Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life — A former CIA officer reveals safety and survival techniques to keep you and your family protected.
13. Special Operations Forces Medical Handbook — Nearly 140 illustrations show the proper techniques for medical care.
14. Complete Krav Maga — The ultimate guide to over 230 self-defense and combative techniques.
15. 100 Deadly Skills — A guide to eluding pursuers, evading capture, and surviving any dangerous situation.