1. mostexclusivewebsite.com – A website so exclusive, only one person can be on it at a time.
2. wikipe etia.org – The misspelled encyclopedia.
3. theworldsworstwebsiteever.com – It’s pretty awful.
4. purple.com – Just purple.
5. watching-grass-grow.com – Watch as a lawn’s grass grows. Exciting!
6. pleaselike.com – A simple Facebook like button.
7. thebestdinosaur.com – One dinosaur is superior to all of the others.
8. iamawesome.com – It’s true.
9. papertoilet.com – Play with a toilet paper roll.
10. tencents.info – A dime.
1. Abbey Road – Watch tourists cross the famous Abbey Road.
2. International Space Station – Watch a live feed of ISS.
3. iPet Companion – Play with shelter pets over the Internet.
4. Giant Panda Cam – Watch giant pandas in their pen.
5. Otter Cam – Watch sea otters at the Vancouver aquarium.
6. Africam – Choose from a number of safari cams.
7. Decorah Eagles – Take a peek into an eagle’s nest.
8. Willard Ghost – Spot a ghost in a Victorian mansion.
9. Kitten Cam – Watch furry little kittens play.
10. Times Square – Visit bustling New York City.
1. Be yourself. Don’t try to be the cool kid. Enjoy what you enjoy. Find others who feel the same.
2. Be flexible. Go with the flow. If someone asks you on a spontaneous camping trip, go. If you say no, they might not be so inclined to invite you next time.
3. Take the initiative. If want to hang out with someone, just ask. Don’t wait around for them to make the move. Go after what you want.
4. Get over yourself. Stop talking so much about yourself. Take genuine interest in other people.
5. Do interesting things. Find hobbies and events to attend. If you’re having fun, others will want to join you.
1. getcoldturkey.com – Block out distractions on your computer.
2. instaedu.com – Find a tutor, or take up tutoring to make a little side cash.
3. hemingwayapp.com – Make your writing bold and clear.
4. gridzzly.com – Print your own graph paper.
5. memrise.com – Learn languages and vocab with spaced repetition.
6. cheatography.com – Create and share cheat sheets.
7. engineeringtoolbox.com – Resources, tools, and basic information for engineering students.
8. studentrate.com – Find student discounts for everything.
9. openstudy.com – Form study groups with people around the world.
10. ratemyprofessors.com – Grade your professors, and find out who is worth taking.
1. mountainproject.com – Find boulders and rocks to climb.
2. alltrails.com – Find trails to hike.
3. summitpost.org – A collaborative content community focused on climbing, mountaineering, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
4. hammockforums.net – Discuss the world of hammock camping.
5. lighterpack.com – Track the gear you take on adventures.
6. cabinporn.com – Pictures of gorgeous cabins.
7. freecampsites.net – Find free places to camp.
8. carcamping.org – A complete guide to car camping.
9. hipcamp.com – The most comprehensive guide to camping
on private and public lands.
10. allstays.com – Find rooms, campgrounds, and truck stops.
11. ultimatecampgrounds.com – The largest list of U.S. and Canada campgrounds.
12. wecamphere.com – Find campgrounds.
13. naturalatlas.com – A topo map and resource about the outdoors.
1. Put things back immediately after you are done with them. Do it before you forget you took it out.
2. Don’t leave your mail on the counter. It stacks up quickly. Get a mail sorter.
3. Never leave dishes in the sink. It makes things look way dirtier than they are.
4. Clean dishes as you cook. After dinner you will be too stuffed to clean.
5. Keep kitchen appliances stowed away. Appliances on counter tops make for a cluttered kitchen.
6. Always clean from top to bottom. Start by dusting the ceiling fans, and finish with vacuuming the floors.
7. Vacuum the carpets regularly. Do it before you forget you once had white carpets.
8. Keep a waste basket by the bed. It prevents bedside tissue build up.
9. Get rid of things you haven’t used in a year’s time. It’s a surefire way to remove clutter.
10. If all else fails, get a cleaner. They aren’t too expensive, and you won’t have to worry about cleaning anymore.
1. Use facts to support your claim. Use numbers and figures. Hard data is unwavering and difficult to refute.
2. Ask questions to stay in control of the conversation. Keep you opponent on their toes. Make them think a little.
3. Listen to what the other person is saying. Don’t just wait to say your argument. Try to observe flaws in their side of the argument.
4. Don’t argue every point of their argument. Concede good points. Don’t argue just for the sake of arguing.
5. Don’t get personal. Don’t attack the other person. Keep it about the topic of debate.
6. Know your logical fallacies. Use them to poke holes in your opponent’s arguments.
7. Be confident. Act like you know what you are talking about.
1. Exercise. Go for a walk. Go to the gym. Learn to rock climb.
2. Eat right. Eat three healthy meals daily.
3. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water.
4. Get your vitamin D. Go outside during the day to get some sun.
5. Take it easy on the drug and alcohol intake. If you smoke, quit. If you drink coffee, stop.
6. Don’t get so stressed. Identify what is stressing you out, and fix it.
7. Get enough sleep. It should be obvious by know, but you should try to get at least six hours of sleep nightly.
8. Get your blood tested. If the above doesn’t work, go to a doctor. There could be something very wrong.
1. Apologize excessively. You don’t have to apologize for existing.
2. Text too much. Wait for a response instead of sending four more messages asking if they are ignoring you.
3. Act overly-macho. If you try to show-off, you’ll just look look like you are overcompensating.
4. Put down others. Insulting others won’t make you look any cooler. It just makes you look like a twat.
5. Avoid eye contact. You are the lesser of no one. Don’t worry. The more eye contact you make, the easier it gets.
6. Agree with everything. Stick up for your beliefs. Have your own opinions.
7. Constantly deprecate themselves. Your flaws are a lot more apparent to you than anyone else. Pointing them out constantly won’t fix them, nor will it improve others’ opinions of you.
8. Practice bad posture. Don’t sit with hunched shoulders. Loosen up a little. Spread your limbs out like you are comfortable in your own skin.
9. Avoid all conversation. Small talk can suck, but if somebody is interested enough to ask a question, the least you can do is respond.
1. pizzacodes.com – Find coupon codes for your local pizza store.
2. productchart.com – An interactive product comparison site.
3. allyoucanread.com – The largest database of newspapers and magazines on the Internet.
4. justreachout.io – Find journalists, reach out, and get press.
5. mealdb.com – Find the best restaurants and cafes nearby.
6. all-free-download.com – The best download resources for designers.
7. ineedaresu.me – Make your resume suck less.
8. virustotal.com – Analyze suspicious files and URLs.
9. blahtherapy.com – Vent your frustrations to strangers.
10. scr.im – Convert your email address to share safely and openly.
1. You’re putting your dreams off. Stop waiting around. The time will never be perfect.
2. You’re doing what others want, not what you want. Live your life how you want, because you are the one who will have to deal with the ramifications.
3. You aren’t giving yourself enough love. Stop with the self-hate. Work on improving yourself, and get your body and mind where it needs to be.
4. You’re not taking control. You are not a victim. Stop listening to bullies and critics.
5. You feel like you’re missing out. It happens. People are doing cool things and you see it all over social media. Do your thing, and try not to worry about it.
1. sporcle.com – Take quizzes on every topic.
2. mentalfloss.com – The oddest trivia you can imagine.
3. nowiknow.com – A free, daily newspaper with interesting things.
4. wikipedia.org – The Internet’s free encyclopedia.
5. fpage.co – Daily links and facts (NSFW language).
6. badassoftheweek.com – Bio’s for history’s most badass people (also NSFW language).
7. factoclock.com – A new fact every minute of the day.
8. factslides.com – Fascinating facts brought to you in slide form.
1. Penny Board – Like a skateboard, only smaller.
2. Airwheel – The self-balancing, electric unicycle.
3. Walkaroo Steel Stilts – Tower over everyone.
4. Skatecycle – A new way to skateboard.
5. Monorover – The self-balancing scooter.
6. Razor Crazy Kart – Drift around corners at up to 12 mph.
7. Razor Electric Tricycle – Childhood all over again.
1. Meditate. Practice mindfulness. Try to stop knee-jerk reactions.
2. Get enough sleep. Get your body and mind in the right place.
3. Make sure you are eating enough. If a lack of sleep can make you angry, so can hunger.
4. Delay your response. Think before you speak.
5. Try to laugh. Find humor in the situation.
6. Walk away. Get away from whatever is ticking you off. If you have a little time to think things over, maybe you will see things in a different perspective.
7. Seek therapy. If little tricks can’t help you, maybe there is a larger problem underlying. There is no shame in getting help.