1. Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards – A book that will immensely improve your drawing.
2. Mark Wilson’s Complete Course in Magic by Mark Anthony Wilson – Learn 300 techniques through 2,000 illustrations from basic card tricks to advanced levitation.
3. Allen and Mike’s Really Cool Backpacking Book by Allen O’Bannon – Learn the basics of backpacking and wilderness survival.
4. Juggling for the Complete Klutz – Learn juggling with the world’s most user-tested juggling directions.
5. The Joy of Cooking – A cookbook that will teach you basic cooking techniques.
6. How to Read a Book by Mortimer Adler – Okay, since you are reading this you probably already know how to read. But what this book teaches you is how to read while retaining the most information possible.
7. Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming – Consciously influence the outcome of your dreams.
8. Star Wars Origami by Chris Alexander – Learn origami by making all your favorite Star Wars figures.
9. Alfred’s Basic Adult Piano Course by Willard A. Palmer – A beginning piano course for adults.
10. The Non-Designer’s Design Book by Robin Williams – Learn design through exercises, quizzes, and illustrations.
11. Don’t Shoot the Dog by Karen Pryor – Learn the use of positive reinforcement for dog training.
12. New Fix-It-Yourself Manual by Reader’s Digest – How to repair, clean, and maintain anything and everything around your home.
13. Visual Guide to Lock Picking – The definitive guide for the art of lock picking.
14. Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish by Margarita Madrigal – A creative and proven approach to reading, writing, and speaking Spanish.
15. Problem Solving 101 by Ken Watanbe – A simple guide to critical thinking.