1. The Best Stats You’ve Ever Seen by Hans Rosling – See statistics presented to you in an eye popping way.
2. The Transformative Power of Classical Music by Benjamin Zander – Realize your untapped love towards classical music.
3. Your Body Language Changes Who You Are by Amy Cuddy – Body language affects how others see us, but it also affects how we see ourselves.
4. The Art of Misdirection by Appollo Robbins – The world’s greatest pickpocket shows you the flaws in human perception.
5. Learning From Dirty Jobs by Mike Rowe – Rowe shares his experience castrating lambs. Also listen to Rowe puts his TED talk into context.
6. Stroke of Insight by Jill Bolte Taylor – Listen to a neuroanatomist tell you how she had a stroke step-by-step.
7. Do Schools Kill Creativity by Sir Ken Robinson – Robinson argues for a school system that nurtures creativity.
8. The Power of Vulnerability by Brené Brown – Brown shares her personal quest to know herself and understand humanity.
9. Watch Me Play…the Audience by Bobby McFerrin – McFerrin uses the pentatonic scale to reveal a surprising way our brains are wired.
10. How to Tie Your Shoes by Terry Moore – You have been tying your shoes the wrong way your entire life.
11. The Danger of a Single Story by Chimimanda Adichie – The novelist tells the story of how she found her authentic cultural voice.
12. How to Use One Paper Towel by Joe Smith – We waste a lot of paper.
13. What’s Wrong With TED Talks by Benjamin Bratton – Why don’t the bright futures discussed in TED talks come true?
14. Looking Past Limits by Caroline Casey – Casey challenges perceptions with the story of her life.
15. Close-Up Card Magic With a Twist by Lennart Green – Pick a card, any card.
16. The Way We Think About Charity is Dead Wrong by Dan Pallotta – Pallotta calls out the double standard of our relationship with charities.
17. Beats That Defy Boxes by Reggie Watts – Watch as Watts blends poetry and crosses musical genres.
18. The Power of Introverts by Susan Cain – Cain tells us why introverts are underrated and underutilized.
19. Starting With Why by Simon Sinek – Sinek discusses why we gravitate towards certain people and companies instead of others.
20. Depression: The Secret We Share by Andrew Solomon – A man shares his experiences with depression.