1. Sit in the front of the class.
2. Work in the library to avoid distractions.
3. Treat it like a job. Go hard from 9 to 5.
4. Never skip class.
5. Go to office hours.
6. Ask plenty of questions. Participate in class.
7. Make sure you remember to exercise, eat well, and get a good night’s sleep.
8. Make flashcards when you need to memorize something. Anki will save your life.
9. Take notes. Keep them organized.
10. Review your notes every night.
11. Do the recommended reading.
12. Go to study groups.
13. Do not cram. Get some sleep before the big exam.
14. Get to know your professor. They will be more inclined to help you, and they give you networking connections for the future.
15. Start your projects immediately after they are assigned. Give yourself time to double and triple check your work.
16. Block out distractions. Use GetColdTurkey.com to block websites.