1. The White House – Visit the home of the president of the United States.
2. Smithsonian American Art Museum – Get your culture on.
3. The Colosseum – Peruse the remains of the famous Roman stadium.
4. Palace of Versailles – Head to France and visit this beautiful royal palace.
5. Taj Mahal – Next, head to India for a palace that was built in 1653.
6. Galapagos Islands – Take a look at the unique wildlife.
7. Grand Canyon – Hike some of the most breathtaking trails out there.
8. Amazon Rainforest – Take a boat ride through some of the most remote areas in the world.
9. Wilson Island – Explore the Great Barrier Reef.
10. Everest Base Camp – Check out what people see on there ascent to the world’s tallest peak.
11. NASA – Spaceship, engines, and launch pads.
12. CERN – Visit the world’s largest particle physics lab.
13. Google Data Center – So many servers.
14. Emirates A380 – Find out what kind of fancy planes the ultra-rich fly in.
15. Diagon Alley – Visit Warner Brothers and enter the world of Harry Potter.
If you are looking for more, visit Google Maps Street View.