1. howclothesshouldfit.com – Howclothesshouldfit.com is a guide for finding clothes that fit (duh). It covers dress shirts, blazers and suit jackets, coats, chinos, dress trousers, jeans, ties, and shoes.
3. Imgur Fashion Guides – This Imgur album has guides on color schemes, how clothes should fit, grooming tips, and much more.
4. dressed.so – Take a picture of today’s outfit and share it with the world. Get cred for dressing well, and feel good about yourself.
5. ascotproject.com – Share outfits without sharing your face, or just save them for later. Assemble an outfit and share it with others by tagging where the items came from.
6. judg.me – Whether we like it or not, first impressions mean a lot. Judg.me allows others a chance to share their impression of you. Find out whether people find you introverted or extroverted, smart or dense.
7. putthison.com – Dress like a grownup. Get fashion news, outfit tips, and product reviews from people who care about male fashion.
8. dappered.com – Dappered helps you find outfits that make you look sharp without breaking the bank.
9. Tumblr blogs – Here is a list of 25 follow-worthy Tumblr’s to help you improve your fashion sense.
10. Alpha M. Consulting – Head over to Alpha M’s YouTube channel and get advice on improving your image, style, and grooming.
11. retailmenot.com – If you are ever looking to buy your clothes online, be sure to check retailmenot.com for coupon codes before making your purchase.
12. amazon.com – Amazon has every item of clothing you can imagine from almost every brand out there. Make sure to read the reviews.
13. reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice – My number one resource for everything fashion related. This subreddit is a fantastic community of fashion enthusiasts. The sidebar will be your best friend.
14. cutterandtailor.com/forum – The key to a good outfit is not color schemes or patterns. It’s about fit. Make sure your clothes fit properly, and if they do not, get them tailored.