1. dieworkwear.com – A blog about classic men’s clothing and style, particularly of the tailored variety.
2. brokeandbespoke.tumblr.com – Inspiring penurious sartorialists everywhere.
3. thenordicfit.com– Sartorial passion with a Finnish flair.
4. thisfits.me – A resource for men in their 20s and 30s on dressing well.
5. dappered.com – Work the retail system so that you can be comfortable, look sharp, and save money.
6. The Getup – Affordable style for the post-college guy.
7. thesartorialist.com – A two-way dialogue about the world of fashion and its relationship to daily life.
8. putthison.com –
A web series about dressing like a grownup.
9. simplethreads.co – Inspired by a time when garments were made with best materials, attention to detail, and a sense of pride.
10. acontinuouslean.com – A discovery agent for those with an appreciation of quality, style and provenance.
11. fashionbeans.com – Timeless style for the modern gent.
12. stayclassicblog.com – An affordable approach to classic men’s styles.
13. articlesofstyle.com – An honest and relatable lens to the world of menswear.