1. Darn Tough Socks – You spend a lot of your day on your feet. Make them feel comfortable.
2. Ostrich Pillow – Just plop your head down when you need that study break.
3. Neck Pillow – They might look silly, but they make travel much more comfortable.
4. Mattress Topper – You are in bed six hours a day. A good mattress topper will make you feel like you are sleeping on clouds.
5. High Thread Count Sheets – It’s like sleeping in lotion.
6. Hammock – Lay back and enjoy the outdoors.
7. Ex Officio Briefs – Keep your junk snug.
8. Ergonomic Office Chair – Your job likely makes you sit down a ton. Get comfortable at your desk.
9. Back Scratcher – Get those hard to reach spots.
10. Microfiber Comforter – You have the mattress topper, you have the sheets, now you need the comforter.
11. Scalp Massager – You do not understand pleasure unless you have used one of these.
12. Snuggie – Yes, they are ridiculous looking, and yes, they are incredibly comfortable.