1. Toothpaste Squeezer – Get every last drop of toothpaste out of the tube before you throw it away.
3. Titanium Spork – The most versatile eating utensil for camping and travel.
4. USB Extension Cable – Connect printers, cameras, keyboards, and more from long distances.
5. IKEA Trojka Scissors – Durable scissors that do not break and cost hardly anything.
6. Zip-It Drain Tool – A fantastic tool for unclogging any drain.
7. Magic Erasers – A household cleaning pad that can remove just about any mark on just about any thing.
8. Spikey Massage Ball – Massage away your foot, back, and hand troubles.
9. Tongue Scraper – There is a lot of smelly stuff on your tongue that your toothbrush cannot get.
10. Gaffers Tape – You get all of the perks of duct tape without that sticky residue it leaves behind.
11. Mattress Sheet Clips – Never worry about your sheets coming loose in the middle of the night ever again.
12. Swisscard Pocket Tool – This multi-tool comes with a flashlight, scissors, ballpoint pen, screwdrivers, and more, and it all fits in your wallet.