1. The Lean Startup by Eric Ries – Use the Lean Startup to create a more capital efficient company that leverages human creativity more effectively.
2. The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss – Escape 9 to 5, live anywhere, and join the new rich.
3. The Personal MBA by Josh Kaufman – Learn essential business concepts without ever having to sit through a PowerPoint presentation.
4. The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz – Achieve everything you have ever wanted: financial security, power and influence, the ideal job, satisfying relationships, and a rewarding, happy life.
5. The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco – Learn how to build real wealth while still having the time to enjoy it.
6. Anything You Want by Derek Sivers – Learn how to create a multi-million dollar company by following your passion.
7. The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley – Find out how you can join the ranks of America’s wealthy.
8. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill – A book that was first published in 1937 and was the first to ask, “What makes a winner?”
9. The Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki – The time tested, battle hardened guide for anyone starting anything.
10. Go Pro by Eric Worre – Seven steps to becoming a network marketing professional.
11. The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber – Learn about the myths surrounding starting your own business and how commonplace assumptions can get in the way of running a business.
12. The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau – Learn how to live a life of adventure, meaning, and purpose while still earning a good living.