1. Instapaper.com – Save anything and read it on any device.
2. GetPocket.com – Save stuff from your browser or apps like Twitter, Flipboard, and Pulse, and read it later.
3. TabShare.me – Save and share your tabs with this free Chrome extension.
4. Evernote.com – Easily gather the clipping, notes, and photos that matter.
5. Delicious.com – Delicious is a free and easy tool to save, organize,
and discover interesting links on the web.
6. Skim.it – Save a summary of text heavy articles for later.
7. Clipular.com – A new and easy way to simply collect, share and remember all the important clippings on the web.
8. Sight – Save articles, news, and recipes to read offline, and share content by capturing a screenshot.
9. PushBullet.com – Connect your devices and make it easy and automatic to share almost anything between them.
10. ReadingPack.com – Share and read articles that matter to you.
11. BrowseLater.com – Save links to your list to browse later.