1. clientsfromhell.net – The customer is not always right. In fact, they are often very wrong.
2. wordsforthat.com – Make up words for common situations (aka reverse Urban Dictionary).
3. garfieldminusgarfield.net – What Garfield comics would be like if Garfield did not exist.
4. clickhole.com – The Onion’s Buzzfeed-like parody site.
5. wtf-secrets.com – Redditor secrets illustrated.
6. findtheinvisiblecow.com – The closer your pointer gets, the louder the cow gets.
7. tldrwikipedia.tumblr.com – Witty summaries of Wikipedia articles.
8. insultme.co – An insult generator.
9. unnecessaryquotes.com – The name pretty much explains it.
10. youhadonejob.org – Job related fails even a kid could get right.