1. Expectations. Live your life how you want, not how your parents want, and especially not how society expects you to.
2. Being right. Being wrong gives you a chance to learn something new.
3. Fixing others. You will end up wasting time that could be spent bettering your own self.
4. Being comfortable. It’s when you challenge yourself and exit your comfort zone that you grow.
5. Being bored. You don’t need to fill your every waking moment with entertainment. It’s okay to occasionally put down the phone and stare off into space.
6. Missing out on things. This is where Facebook and social media is horrible. Don’t worry so much about what everyone else is doing. Focus on yourself and your own happiness.
7. What others think of you. Are you happy? Good, because that is all that matters.
8. Awkward silences. Embrace them.
9. Mistakes. Everyone makes them, and once they’ve happened, there is nothing you can do about it.
10. Rejection. Live a life of oh wells rather than what ifs.