1. Drink more water. It’s the best thing for you and your body. Stay hydrated.
2. Exercise. Go for a jog. Hit the gym. Do some push-ups.
3. Add a fruit or vegetable to your meals. They are healthy and they are delicious.
4. Smile. Smiling makes you happy even if you aren’t.
5. Exercise your brain. Read. Solve puzzles. Start learning a language.
6. Meditate. Slow down. Clear your mind.
7. Improve your balance. Practice standing around on one foot. It will pay off in old age.
8. Stretch. Stay limber.
9. Fix your posture. Sit up straight. Don’t slouch.
10. Take a walk. Sitting all day every day will kill you. Get up, and go for a walk around the block.