1. Sewing – Learning to repair your own clothes will save you a good chunk of change in the future.
2. Cooking – You eat three meals per day; make sure they are all delicious.
3. Coding – Create your own fun side project, or turn it into a side business.
5. Computer Building – It’s not as difficult as it might sound. Just thing of it as a more sophisticated LEGO set.
6. Homebrewing – Brew your own delicious beer.
7. Photoshop – Manipulate those pixels.
8. Woodworking – Nothing is more manly than building your own furniture.
9. Lock Picking – This is the one skill on this list that is not really practical, but it’s still pretty cool.