1. Slow Cooker – Throw some ingredients in before work, and come home to a fully prepared meal.
3. Dehydrator – The ultimate snack machine. Make dry fruit or jerky in just hours.
4. George Foreman Grill – It seems like a silly cash grab by a former boxer, but the Foreman Grill is actually a pretty useful and versatile tool. Use it for grilling meats or making paninis.
5. Rice Cooker – Never eat soggy or hard rice ever again.
6. Pasta Maker – Make any kind of pasta your heart desires, and get healthier results by using quality ingredients.
7. Breadmaker – Home baked bread is fluffier and better than any of that store bought crap.
8. Smoker – Learn how to make mouth watering tri-tip, ribs, chicken, and more.
9. Cast Iron Skillet – Use it on the stove top or throw it in the oven. It can do it all.
10. Deep Fryer – Fry-up some chicken, fish, or fries for some heart-stopping deliciousness.