1. Pull-Up Bar – Pop this puppy into the doorway and get to work.
2. Kettlebell – Do your kettlebell swings.
3. Squat Rack – Squats and oats. Squats and oats. Squats and oats.
4. Weight Bench – Work those pectorals.
5. Barbell and Weights – You will probably need these for the squats and bench press.
6. Gymnastic Rings – Body weight fitness is very underrated.
7. Speed Rope – You can be muscular and still get your aerobic exercise.
8. Foam Roller – Relieve those body pains.
9. Yoga Mat – Keep that flexibility.
10. Climbing Trainer – More body weight fitness. Get good with this thing then take your skills outdoors.