1. EPZ How to Win Every Argument by Madsen Pirie – A complete guide to using (and abusing) logic in order to win arguments.
2. Pocket Ref by Thomas Glover – The concise all-purpose pocket-sized reference book featuring abundant information on many subjects, hundreds of tables, maps, formulas, constants and conversions.
3. The Elements of Style by Strunk and White – Essential tools for every writer.
4. How To Cook Everything by Mark Bittman – Discover the rewards of simple cooking with straightforward instructions and advice.
5. SAS Survival Guide by John Wiseman – The ultimate guide to surviving everywhere.
6. How to Grow Vegetables and Fruits by the Organic Method by J.I. Rodale – Grow your own food, and eat fresh.
7. Take Care of Yourself by Fries and Vickery – The complete illustrated guide to medical self-care.
8. The Boy Scout Handbook – A primer on preparedness and the outdoors.
9. The Artist’s Handbook of Materials and Techniques by Ralph Mayer – An indispensable book for aspiring artists.
10. The Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger – Anyone who works out with weights should own this book.