1. The Flinch by Julien Smith – Your flinch mechanism can save your life, but it can also prevent you from getting what you want most in life.
2. Do the Work by Steven Pressfield – Take action, start doing the work, and get your projects finished.
3. Change or Die by Alan Deutschman – Learn the three keys to change at work and in real life.
4. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie – Stop worrying, start solving your problems, and start getting things done.
5. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch – Overcome your obstacles and seize every moment.
6. Yes Man by Danny Wallace – The story of one man who stopped making excuses and started saying yes.
7. Learned Optimism by Martin Seligman – Learn to break the “I give up” habit.
8. Live Life Aggressively by Mike Mahler – Force yourself out of your comfort zone, and find out what you need to know to move forward with purpose.
9. Relentless by Tim Grover – Find out what it takes to be unstoppable from the man who trained athletes like Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Dwayne Wade.
10. Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway by Susan Jeffers – Grab hold of your fears and move forward with your life.