1. Vagabonding by Rolf Potts – An uncommon guide to long-term world travel. Learn how to travel for six weeks to a year at a time and experience the world.
2. How to Travel the World on $50 a Day by Matt Kepnes – It’s a myth that traveling is expensive. Learn Nomadic Matt’s tips and tricks for traveling on a budget.
3. The Practical Nomad by Edward Hasbrouck – A guide that makes the ever-changing world more accessible.
4. The Rough Guide to First-Time Around the World by Rough Guides – The very latest information for your round-the-world trip.
5. Plan Your Escape by Wayne Dunlap – The secrets of traveling the world for less than the cost of living at home.
6. Delaying the Real World by Colleen Kinder – A twentysomething’s guide to seeking adventure.
7. How to be the World’s Smartest Traveler by Christopher Elliott – Learn how to navigate the often perplexing world of travel.
8. The Solo Traveler’s Handbook by Janice Leith Waugh – Stories and tips on making solo travel fun and safe.
9. Volunteer Vacations – Give back while you explore the world.
10. 1,000 Places to See Before You Die by Patricia Schultz – Learn about the can’t miss sights and experiences you need to see on your travels.