1. How To Win Friends And Influence People – If you are going to read one book on this list, make it Carnegie’s.
2. The Charisma Myth – Despite popular belief, charisma is a skill that can be learned. Use the techniques in this book to become a more charismatic person.
3. What Every BODY Is Saying – Learn how to read the body language of others from a former FBI agent.
4. How to Make People Like You in 90 Second or Less – Make your first impressions matter.
5. How To Talk To Anyone – Ninety-two little tricks for big success in relationships.
6. Crucial Conversations – Learn how to have those tough conversations.
7. PeopleSmart – Become more effective in every relationship.
8. No More Mr. Nice Guy – Feel better about yourself, and get others to respond to you in a new way.
9. Conversationally Speaking – Get the tools you need to have others open up to you.
10. People Skills – Acquire the ability to listen, assert yourself, resolve conflicts, and work out problems with others.