1. The Now Habit by Neil Fiore – Learn how to overcome procrastination and enjoy guilt-free play.
2. Zen to Done by Leo Babauta – Develop the habits that keep your tasks and projects organized.
3. The One Thing by Gary Keller – Stop chasing unicorns and learn to focus.
4. Less Doing, More Living by Ari Meisel – Learn new tools and techniques for streamlining your workload.
5. Getting Things Done by David Allen – The art of stress-free productivity.
6. The Power of Full Engagement by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz – Managing energy, not time, is the key to high performance and personal renewal.
7. First Things First by Stephen R. Covey – Instead of trying to be more efficient, worry about spending your time on the right things.
8. Lifehacker by Adam Pash and Gina Trapani – The guide to working smarter, faster, and better.
9. Pomodoro Technique Illustrated by Staffan Noteberg – Work in focused sprints to be more productive throughout the day.
10. Drive by Daniel H. Pink – The surprising truth about what motivates us.