1. Getting Things Done by David Allen – Master the GTD system.
2. The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene – For those who want power, watch power, or want to arm themselves against power.
3. The Art of War by Sun Tzu– The definitive guide to strategy, tactics, and success.
4. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill – What one man learned from researching 40 millionaires.
5. The Personal MBA by Josh Kaufman – Master the art of business. Get the essential entrepreneurship skills you need.
6. Choose Yourself by James Altucher– The new textbook on fulfilling the American Dream.
7. The Art of Learning by Josh Waitzkin – Get the tools you need to learn anything you ever wanted with ease.
8. Invisible Influence by Kevin Hogan – Get the power to persuade anyone, anytime, anywhere.
9. The Willpower Instinct by Kelly McGonigal – Find out what self-control is, why it matter, and how you can get more of it.
10. The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle – Find out what the secret of talent is and how you can unlock it.